11.10.15

Throwback pt 1: 2005-2006




2005

In 2005 I finished high school. I traveled to Berlin with my high school class, to Paris with my girl gang and to Greece with my friends Marielle and Ulrika. I loved the Swedish band Kent more then anything and used to spend hours queuing for their concerts. My longest relationship so far lasted for one week and I broke up by texting him on my Nokia 3310. 





2006

After high school I colored my hair dark brown, took ”a year off” and worked at a kindergarten and at some other random jobs like a Christmas smorgasbord. I saved some money and traveled to India, Thailand and Malaysia with my friend Karin. Edvin became my best friend and we were at Roskilde festival and in Berlin together with our friend Emil. I had my first real boyfriend but we broke up when I moved to Värmland to study photography that autumn.


No comments:

Post a Comment