29.11.15

Gubbröra and Hunger Games


Yesterday me and Peter went to have brunch at Cooper & Wolf, a café with a Swedish menu a couple of blocks from us. 




We went for gubbröra on sourdough bread, freshly squeezed orange juice and coffee. It's so weird to think of old, odd Swedish food being trendy here.


Afterwards we walked down to Homerton station and passed this amazing window! I wonder what that room looks like from the inside.



After rummaging around Westfield shopping centre, which is like Europe's largest, we decided to go to the cinema. We saw the last Hunger Games movie which was okay, not great, but at least much better then the last one.

By the way, for those of you who are Swedish; starting tomorrow I'm gonna do some guest posting at @endometriosforum_sverige's Instagram about my own experiences, the history of endo and lots of other stuff for a whole week! Follow me, will you?


No comments:

Post a Comment